Single Cell Science Symposium “Technology Meets Biology” will be held on July 6-7th.
We are pleased to announce that the Single Cell Science Symposium will be held on July 6th and 7th, 2017 at RIKEN Yokohama. This is an international symposium addressing advanced technologies for single cell analysis in transcriptomics, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and cell visualization. We also address research applications using on those technologies on stem cells in development, stem cells in tissue, neurons, and immune cells. We hope that many researchers participate in the symposium and will enjoy interactions across various fields of biology and technology in Tanabata.
Registration and abstract submission is opened until June 7th, Wednesday. Please visit website below for registration and submission.
• Amos Tanay (Weizmann Institute)
• Mike Stubbington (Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute)
• Masataka Shirai (Hitachi Ltd.)
• Masaru Ishii (Osaka University, Japan)
• Bing Ren (UCSD School of Medicine)
• Joakim Lundeberg (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
• Juha Kere (Karolinska Institutet)
• Shinichi Hashimoto (Kanazawa University)
RIKEN Single Cell Project Secretariat